I had posted a picture of Acel's First Day of School on the Journey to Me site, but I did not get pictures posted of anyone elses first days. So here is Meah, Isabel, and Julien's first day of school pictures.
Meah started 2nd grade and is doing awesome! She is all ready sounding out words. She loves going to school and is working so hard to learn.
Isabel is in a Pre-Kindergarten class. She was so excited to return to school. She goes three days a week. Julien started school one day before Isabel and when he came home, the two of them were sitting at the table eating lunch and he said, "Isabel, I missed you so much when I was at school." and she so lovingly said, "Well, Julien...I'm sure you did!" Never a dull moment at our house.
Julien started pre-school and he loves going to school. He says, "I don't learn anything, I dis play" Since he told me he was cutting out green circles today, I would guess they do more than just play. If you know Julien, that is what you would expect him to say.
For me, I'm glad to be getting into a routine with them, but dropping kids off at three different schools everyday is crazy, but for now it is what's best!
1 comment:
Melinda,
So glad you are at home with our kids. It is wanted you wanted to do and I'm glad we can do it. I thought I'd post a comment since we will never see each other with all the overtime I am now going to be working. Just kidding. Love you. Love me
Post a Comment