This year, loving Mark again bought me tickets and on Saturday, he and I went to watch LA take on KC. Even though I'm a Beckham fan, I'm still a MO girl and was glad to see the Wizards win 2-0. We had a great time at the match, !
After the match, we had a free night's stay at the Westin, so we decided to stay down there, since the kids were with Aunt Marsha. After we got back from the match, Mark checked us in and then we went to the plaza to go eat. We decided to eat at O'Dowd's Irish Pub. The food was great. Once we got back to the Westin, we saw all of these people in the lobby with Raider's jerseys--YUCK! Anyway, we found out the team was staying at the Westin and everyone was waiting for them to get back. This morning we saw their buses when we went to eat breakfast. Then when we were leaving, we happened to get into the elevator with two of the Raider's players. We're really not sure which ones, but we did see what looked like a playbook in one of their bags!
The kids of course had a great time with Aunt Marsha, building forts and making monkey bread and we got a moment away--Thanks Aunt Marsha.
I also wanted to slip in a picture of my sweet little ballet girls getting ready to leave for jazz/ballet class. They are in the same class and I'm not sure how their doing, but they sure look cute!
2 comments:
Melinda,
I have been so busy trying to get ready for China I just tonight saw that you have a new blog!!! It's great!!
I love the new family pics, and Meah's hair is really coming in!!
Glad you got good news about her
hearing, etc. She looks happy as a clam!!
Dana
I love your family photo! Those outfits are great! I'm glad I found your site~ we really enjoy watching how everyone is doing since we've been home.
Take care!
Jean
Post a Comment