Thursday, July 16, 2009

Crazy Summer!

Well this has definately been a crazy busy summer! Isabel celebrated her 6th birthday. Everyone has lost teeth, except for Julien! We've been to a ton of ball games. We had a Great 4th of July Party at our house. Acel and Isabel are now playing tennis at tennis camp. Meah just had phase 1 of a BAHA surgery done on Monday and is doing great! It has been a busy, but great summer. I'm thankful for all the time we've had together!





1 comment:

The Tucker Troops said...

Oh boy you do sound busy! I'm happy to read that your summer is going well. The tooth fairy has been busy. I'm so glad to hear that Meah's surgery went well. Praise the Lord.

We are still getting settled...it's a process. We have had trouble with phone and internet for 6 weeks. I hope it's fixed for good.

Lucey went through some challenging behavior but is doing so much better. Poor thing and all the moves.

God's blessings to all of you--
Beth